Mint & Apricot
The gently hanging embroidered pendants of these delicate blooms are sensitively stitched to showcase the intricacies of each flowerhead. Discovered in the Dominican Republic during the late 17th century, fuchsias are renowned for their striking colourways, which have been carefully translated into this design.
Available in three colourways: Peach Blossom, Mint/Apricot and Wild Plum
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Mint & Apricot
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat
|Vertical Pattern Repeat
|Water Garden Fabrics
|Treatable to BS5867 P2TB
|Suitable for contract curtains, blinds and cushions
|Curtains and Blinds, Cushions
|40% Linen 33% Cotton 27% Viscose
|Country of Origin
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.